Border Guard Aviation
Development of the Border Aviation
Concept and border guard aviation program up to 2020 was approved according to the decision of Board of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
The main goal is to create a European aviation structure type, that be able to effectively carry out its duties at the state border:
1. Improving the regulatory-legal support of border guard aviation.
2. Further renewal aviation vehicles by light patrol aircrafts and helicopters that meet NATO standards.
3. Maintenance of medium helicopters in airworthiness and its modernization to extend the life cycle, increase tactical capabilities and operational characteristics.
4. Creation the system of permanent airspace monitoring of the state border and its rear area by using UAVs.
* When using the hyperlink to this page is obligatory