Border Guard Aviation
The results of Border Guard Aviation
The results of aviation activity in 2018:
1. Total flying hours contains 1234.
2. 40 800 km of land border, 33 700 km2 of rear areas, 52 000 km2 of territorial waters, and exclusive economic zone of Ukraine were inspected.
3. Border aviation took part in “Sea Breeze-2018” international maritime trainings as well as in Joint Special Border Operation (JSBO) “Kordon-2018”.
4. 2 sanitary flights were accomplished. 1 wounded and 2 heavily injured servicemen were evacuated during the flights.
5. The work on implementation of unmanned aircraft systems is actively continuing. The total flight in 2018 was more than 640 hours).