Hotline - 1598
Ukraine, 01601, Kyiv Volodymyrska street, 26
Для отримання консультації звертайтесь на email:
The order of entry and exit Foreigners and stateless persons
21/09/17 - 10:33

For foreigners and stateless persons entry and exit tofrom the temporarily occupied territory may be done only through “entry-exit” control points with passport or special permit.

Foreigners and stateless persons who arrived to the “entry-exit” control points from the temporarily occupied territory without permission, are not allowed to entry Ukraine and in the shortest time they will be returned to the temporarily occupied territory from which they came, or to the state that issued the passport.

They dwell at the “entry-exit” control point up to their return, if they can not be immediately returned.

Stamp of the prohibition to entry Ukraine for 3 years is put in passport document of such foreigners and stateless persons. 

* When using the hyperlink to this page is obligatory