Discussions about operational activities improvement of SBGSU were held during TWINNING project meetingBACK
In the period from the 27th to 31st of August 2018 the regular mission within the framework of the Twinning project was conducted and the following activities were implemented, an exchange of experiences with European experts on:
- Public relations management, covering the activity of the administration in the field of mass media management, in social networks and official web-sites on the Internet was done, as well as the use of information received form citizens in the service activity in order to prevent cross-border crimes, including corruption etc.;
- The establishment of joint controls in BCPs;
- ongoing technical assistance projects were considered and the perspectives discussed;
- The representatives of the SBGSU presented the activities of the Main Operational Center of the SBGSU and the work of the hot-line “Trust Service”;
- The issue of priorities for the fulfillment of the Action Plan on IBM implementation and recommendations provided in the framework of the project.
- EU STEs provided a range of recommendations regarding the improvement of SBGSU activity regarding the above mentioned issues and in general praised the cooperation with the SBGSU in the framework of the project.
The Twinning project is approaching the finish line. The final seminar will be conducted on the 13th of September 2018 during which the project activity will be summarised and the priorities for further development of IBM and continuous support to SBGSU from EU side will be discussed.